[mpich-discuss] undefined symbol: MPIR_Thread

Matthias Demuzere Matthias.demuzere at ees.kuleuven.be
Thu Feb 3 09:48:41 CST 2011

yes, ccsm.exe is created again, as a new folder is created each time I
run the building process (meaning that the old one is removed).
So once the compilation starts, all is stored in folder /test1/....

In attach the log file for creating the ccsm executable, as mct is not
the module that creates the ccsm.exe file.

On 02/03/2011 04:34 PM, Anthony Chan wrote:
> Your MCT build log does not contain the link command that creates ccsm.exe,
> so I am not sure if ccsm.exe has actually been recreated with the mpich2-1.3.1,
> i.e. you could be still use the old ccsm.exe that was linked with ubuntu mpich.
>
> So you need to remove all .o, .a (or .so) and ccsm.exe (or all .exe) files before
> compiling again to make sure everything is compiled and linked correctly with
> mpich2-1.3.1...
>
> A.Chan

>>> MPICC = $(MPICH_PATH)/bin/mpicc
>>> FC = $(MPICH_PATH)/bin/mpif90