[mpich-discuss] p4_error: interrupt SIGx:4

Darius Buntinas buntinas at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Dec 16 10:32:58 CST 2011

The fact that you're getting the p4 errors despite the fact that you installed MPICH2 means that the MPICH1 complier wrappers (e.g., mpicc) were still being used when you recompiled your application.  Make sure you use the full path to the MPICH2 compiler wrappers when you recompile your application.  Also, make sure you're using the full path to mpiexec.

-d