[mpich-discuss] p4_error: interrupt SIGx:4

Jeff Hammond jhammond at alcf.anl.gov
Fri Dec 16 06:47:07 CST 2011

Dave already answered this question when he said that this problem
involves MPICH1, which is no longer supported.  You also failed to
respond to either of my suggested actions to verify independently that
the application and MPI were running correctly.

You will need to install MPICH2 or pursue another support option, such
as your system vendor.

Best,

Jeff