[mpich-discuss] 64 bit application

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Dec 6 11:16:34 CST 2011

Hi,
 Glad to know it worked for you.

Regards,
Jayesh

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marko Topalovic" <topalovic1981 at gmail.com>
To: "Jayesh Krishna" <jayesh at mcs.anl.gov>
Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2011 9:13:05 AM
Subject: Re: [mpich-discuss] 64 bit application

thanks,
it was 32 bit version
now fpi example works with 64 bit libraries and 64 bit MPICH
now the hard part is to make all parts of our FEM solver work with these libraries
thanks once again

Marko Topalovic

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Jayesh Krishna < jayesh at mcs.anl.gov > wrote:

Hi,
Are you linking with the 64-bit libraries ?
If you would like to compile 64-bit applications you need to install 64-bit version of MPICH2 and link your code with the libraries provided (Currently we don't provide 64-bit libs with 32-bit version of MPICH2 and vice versa. Due to limited dev bandwidth I am not sure if we might end up providing that in the near future.).

Regards,
Jayesh