[mpich-discuss] FPMPI-2 query

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Sun Dec 4 06:47:18 CST 2011

The web site Rajeev mentioned should give you information on using
FPMPI.  There have been some recent updates; when I can access the ftp
site, I'll make sure that the up-to-date version is present.

Bill

On Dec 1, 2011, at 5:24 AM, Mahesh Doijade wrote:

> Is FPMPI-2 shipped alongwith MPICH2 ? and how to use FPMPI to
> profile mpi code.
>
> --
> Regards,
> -- Mahesh Doijade
> MTech - I (CSE) ,
> http://www.hpc.wce.org.in/site/

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Paul and Cynthia Saylor Professor of Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign