[mpich-discuss] mpdlib.py warning

Jain, Rohit Rohit_Jain at mentor.com
Fri Apr 29 14:12:29 CDT 2011

Thanks Jim, Dave.

I see other machines has python 2.3.4 and this one has 2.6. That explains the warning.

I ultimately plan to use hydra and newer mpich2, but we will still keep using old mpich & mpd in earlier application version for compatibility reasons.

So, as long as these warnings are harmless, we are fine.

Regards,
Rohit