[mpich-discuss] Possible setup problem

Andy_Holland at URSCorp.com Andy_Holland at URSCorp.com
Fri Apr 29 10:33:50 CDT 2011

Many, many messages are printed.  The program never actually starts
running though.

Andy Holland
Air Quality Modeler
URS Corporation
1600 Perimeter Park Drive
Suite 400
Morrisville, NC 27560
Direct: (303) 796-4694
Cell: (919) 619-4218
Fax: (919) 461-1415
andy_holland at urscorp.com

This e-mail and any attachments contain URS Corporation confidential
information that may be proprietary or privileged. If you receive this
message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should not retain,
distribute, disclose or use any of this information and you should destroy
the e-mail and any attachments or copies.

Pavan Balaji <balaji at mcs.anl.gov>
Sent by: mpich-discuss-bounces at mcs.anl.gov
04/29/2011 11:31 AM
Please respond to
mpich-discuss at mcs.anl.gov

mpich-discuss at mcs.anl.gov
cc
Andy_Holland at URSCorp.com
Subject
Re: [mpich-discuss] Possible setup problem

Hi Andy,

On 04/29/2011 10:29 AM, Andy_Holland at URSCorp.com wrote:
> I thought of that, but the output files never got any bigger and I
> waited until it should have been done for a long time to make sure.

Does mpiexec continue to print any messages (when you pass -v) when your
application has hung?

  -- Pavan