[mpich-discuss] Can jumpshot be embedded in web ??..

Anthony Chan chan at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 6 18:07:43 CDT 2011

The latest jumpshot, jumpshot-4, is written as an application, so
most GUI stuffs are extended from JFrame, not JApplet.  The previous
jumpshot, jumpshot-3, do have applet support.  In short, without
updating the jumpshot-4 code, you can't run jumpshot-4 as applet.
However, I don't think it requires a lot of work to convert jumpshot-4
as an applet.  The thing that one has to work out is the security stuffs.
You are welcome to get it ported and I will try to integrate the code
back to our repository.

A.Chan