[mpich-discuss] Clock synchronization

James Dinan dinan at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Apr 2 08:56:27 CDT 2011

Hi Ravi?

Do you mean synchronization of the time of day on the machines?  If so,
MPI doesn't synchronize the clock on each machine.  If you want to do
this, you need a network time daemon or whatever equivalent there is for
windows.  This is outside of the scope of MPI, but someone else may be
able to suggest what you need.

Best,
  ~Jim.