[mpich-discuss] Problem with Intel Fortran Compiler and MPICH2 on Mac OS X

chan at mcs.anl.gov chan at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 26 16:32:04 CDT 2010

gcc 4.6 is new, I don't think any of us has tested it before, so it is
likely there is compatibility issue between gcc-4.6 and ifort 11.1.
MPICH2's fortran binding assumes C symbols without any leading underscore
which is however what your error message shows.  Could you reconfigure your
mpich2 installation with CFLAGS=-fno-leading-underscore and then make to
see if things improved (if you do inpath build, be sure to a make distclean) ?

In any case, can you send us the configure and make outputs as seen on your
terminal (the details of how to get the outputs is stated in the README) ?

A.Chan