[mpich-discuss] Hydra: Sorting node list by number of CPUs

Yauheni Zelenko zelenko at cadence.com
Thu Oct 21 11:51:25 CDT 2010

Hi, Reuti!

I need to reorder the list of granted slots in the cluster you got from resource manager.

It's not only related to LSF, but to Load Leveler, Sun Grid Engine, etc.

In case of LSF it's possible to rearrange environment variable. But it may be harder in case of Load Leveler and Sun Grid Engine, where slots are written in file, which may be not accessable for write.

Eugene.