[mpich-discuss] Hydra: Sorting node list by number of CPUs

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 20 20:11:02 CDT 2010

On 10/20/2010 07:52 PM, Yauheni Zelenko wrote:
> Sorry, I was not able to create ticket because of: "Trac detected an
> internal error: OperationalError: near "s": syntax error"

I've asked our systems folks to look into this.

> Unfortunately< I don't have time to do this myself in nearest days,
> so may be somebody else will be interested to implement, so this may
> be included in 1.3 release?

This is too intrusive to go into the 1.3 release (we don't want to break
something by rushing a feature in). We are wrapping up stuff to push out
1.3 as soon as possible. However, I can give you a patch as soon as 1.3
is released that'll provide this feature.

  -- Pavan