[mpich-discuss] cli.h file not found error

Darius Buntinas buntinas at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 19 15:57:24 CDT 2010

It looks like I fixed the problem.  If you want to try it, you can get a patch here https://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/mpich2/changeset/7344 (there's a link to download the patch at the bottom of the page) or you can get a snapshot tomorrow from http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/downloads/tarballs/nightly/trunk/

Please let us know how this works for you.

Thanks,
-d