[mpich-discuss] MPI_Comm_Connect bug?

Darius Buntinas buntinas at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Oct 14 13:22:43 CDT 2010

What version of MPICH2 are you using?  What command-line parameters did you use for mpiexec?

Normally if one process exits without calling MPI_Finalize, the process manager will abort all processes.  There is an option for (the Hydra version of) mpiexec that disables this behavior.

If you want all processes to abort, you should call MPI_Abort(MPI_COMM_WORLD, errorcode) to abort all processes.

-d