[mpich-discuss] Hydra SIGTSTP (Ctrl+Z) handling

Yauheni Zelenko zelenko at cadence.com
Tue Nov 30 12:31:27 CST 2010

Hi!

SSH information:

OpenSSH_3.9p1, OpenSSL 0.9.7a Feb 19 2003

However same problem exists for rsh.

As far as I know (but I may be mistaken) Hydra communicates with proxies (which launch actual application processes) via sockets. I think it (at least theoretically) possible to catch signal in Hydra and send related information via socket. After receiving proxy will relay signals to application processes. In this case signal handling will be independent of actual launcher.

Eugene.