[mpich-discuss] Build MPICH2-1.3.1 with MinGW?

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 30 04:53:02 CST 2010

Hi,
 I also saw your note regarding the undefined references when you use C++ binding libs. This could be due to the fact that we use g++ from Cygwin to build the C++ binding library. I will take a look at it.
 I would recommend that you use gcc/g++/g77/gfortran from Cygwin to compile MPICH2.

Regards,
Jayesh