[mpich-discuss] Is the RPM spec file in the source (or other) release package?

Darius Buntinas buntinas at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 2 11:43:29 CDT 2010

Hi Dave,

We don't generate the RPMs ourselves, Deji Akingunola does this for us.  You can contact him to see if he'll send them to you.  You can find his address on the MPICH2 download page.

You can also find the srpm for 1.2.1p1 here:
    http://mirror/pub/fedora/linux/updates/13/SRPMS/mpich2-1.2.1p1-4.fc13.src.rpm
which contains the spec file.  Presumably 1.3 will appear there soon.

-d