[mpich-discuss] Problems running mpi

Dmitri Chubarov dmitri.chubarov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 13:18:00 CDT 2009

Hello, Fernando,

this does not look familiar to me, though something caught my attention.
It seems that you call MPI_Recv on process with rank 0 to receive a message
from itself. Is this what's intended?

Error 22 would normally stay for "Invalid argument". This error would be
posted by a bind call on a socket that is already bound.

Could you post more information and describe your configuration in more
detail.

Hope this helps,
  Dima