[mpich-discuss] Problems with configuring MPICH with cross compiler

junli gu gujunli at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 12:50:23 CST 2009

And when I set the --with-device=ch3:shm, there comes the new configure
error:

checking for x86 mfence instruction using __asm__... configure: error: in
`/home/junligu/shared/mpich2-1.2/src/mpid/ch3/channels/shm':
configure: error: cannot run test program while cross compiling
See `config.log' for more details.
configure: error: ./configure failed for channels/shm
configure: error: Configure of src/mpid/ch3 failed!