[mpich-discuss] mpirun (signal 15 Termination)

Hana Milani hana.milani at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 23:22:35 CST 2009

Dear all,

I have to run my code in parallel, therefore, I have installed mpich2-1.0.8 on a core2quad system with suse 11.0 linux and gfortran compiler. I have also downloaded blacs and scalapack from: http://www.netlib.org/scalapack/scalapack_installer.tgz. It simply installs Blacs and scalapack.

Everything has gone smoothly in installing the code and enabling mpi for it, but when I want to run the code, I receive the following error:

 mpirun noticed that job rank 0 with PID 2407 on node linux-4pel exited on signal 15 (Terminated).

The run stops, immediately and no progress. Please let me know if there's a solution for this problem.

Regards,
Hana