[mpich-discuss] MPICH Linking error with CVF 6.6c under windows XP

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 14 09:40:09 CST 2009

Hi,
 I just noticed the subject which said you are using CVF to compile your MPI programs. The library fmpich2s.lib does not seem to work as it was intended. Let me take a look at it and get back to you.

(PS: If you have access to Intel fortran compiler things should work fine - using fmpich2.lib .)
Regards,
Jayesh