[mpich-discuss] Fwd: Fatal error in MPI_Recv: Error message texts are not available

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Dec 8 15:49:02 CST 2009

FYI...

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Luís Miranda" <luistm at gmail.com>
To: "Jayesh Krishna" <jayesh at mcs.anl.gov>
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2009 2:58:10 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: [mpich-discuss] Fatal error in MPI_Recv: Error message texts are  not available

I'm using mpich2 1.1 in rocks linux.

Recently we added to myrinet boards to our cluster, before that we didn't had any problems and thread level provided by mpich2 was MPI_THREAD_MULTIPLE.

If i try to run the job in the machine that has no myrinet ( 4 cores ) it runs without problem, although the thread level is still MPI_THREAD_SERIALIZED.

Thanks