[mpich-discuss] one more error while running

Anuj Patel indyaah at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 13:41:09 CST 2009

ok

i used mpiexec as i am not much used  to hydra.
i installed MPICH2 on both nodes.

the things is we are implementing the cluster on laptop..
now we configured two laptops initially..
it worked fine..

now when i changed second node (by configuring in same manner) it gives
following error..

the executables are available on both nodes in same dir path that is
/root/mpi/runs