[mpich-discuss] MPI Conditional Compile

chan at mcs.anl.gov chan at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 2 11:50:24 CST 2009

You can check the MPE logging example code, fpilog_pack.F, in
<install_dir>/share/examples_logging.  The build instruction
for the file is in the Makefile in the directory.  The implicit
rule for .F.o in the Makefile shows how cpp is used with
mpi fortran wrapper.  This is more complicated than it is
necessary for intel compiler because MPE assumes fortran
compiler does not accept -Dmacro=value for portability reason.
For Intel compiler, you don't need to use cpp.

A.Chan