[mpich-discuss] Assertion failed

Darius Buntinas buntinas at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Dec 5 17:44:08 CST 2008

I guess what I'm asking is whether the execution of one mpi program
affects the execution of the second.  It seemed like you said that when
you run the java program you eventually hit the assertion after many
messages, and then if you run another program after that, you hit the
assertion immediately.  Am I understanding you correctly?

Thanks,
-d