[MPICH] Re: [mico-devel] HELP!!! MICO+WinXP+cygwin

Patrick Gräbel pgraebel at stud.fh-dortmund.de
Fri Jun 29 14:54:26 CDT 2007

Hi!

Last week I created a fresh rebuild of the latest stable MICO because it
seemed that a recent Cygwin update broke compatibility with my old MICO
build (maybe an openssl update, I always got core dumps just for
entering main function).

As always, I only needed to update that single Makefile in subdir "ir".
Everything else works nice. I never experienced pthread related
problems. A quick look into my config.h tells me: "#define HAVE_PTHREADS 1"

Greetings,
Patrick.