[MPICH] Windows distrib and Myrinet questions

Patrick Gräbel pgraebel at stud.fh-dortmund.de
Thu Jun 28 17:15:35 CDT 2007

Nemesis is integral part of the MPICH2 project. So how do I have to
classify MPICH2-MX? Is it a Myricom product or a free open source side
project?

As for my first question about the Windows binaries: You told me to use
the channel parameter of mpiexec. What if I utilize the MPI-2 singleton
feature (that is to transform a normal process to a MPI process via
MPI_Init and w/o using mpiexec)? How to use shared memory for local
communication in this case? Actually I connect different apps using the
dynamic process management feature of MPI-2...

Thanks,
Patrick.