[MPICH] collective abort of all ranks

Anthony Chan chan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 11 16:26:35 CDT 2007

I don't know if this will work on your absoft-8.0 compiler, but it works
on our intel-8.1 compiler based on the assumption that array assignment
statement can be resource intensive.

I replaced the return type of func1() from an array to real(WP),
i.e. "real(WP) function func1()" and replace your array assignment
statement

  array1(0:elem_xr-1,0:elem_xr-1) = func1()+func1()+func1()+func1()

  integer :: ii, jj

  do ii = 0, elem_xr-1
     do jj = 0, elem_xr-1
         array1(jj,ii) = func1()+func1()+func1()+func1()
     enddo
  enddo

Afterward, I was able to run your program with intel-8.1 compiler with
any number of processes.  Hope this helps.

A.Chan