[MPICH] mpich2-1.0.5p4 build failure with PGI 6.2

William Gropp gropp at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 23 07:51:19 CDT 2007

In MPICH1, the Fortran interface library was separate, and the values
of true and false were set during the Fortran Init, just to handle
these issues.  MPICH2 has the infrastructure to support this, but we
haven't provided it because everyone seemed to just build the zillion
different libraries instead of building just what was needed.

Bill