[MPICH] VIsualization ???

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 17 09:21:20 CDT 2007

Hi,
 MPICH2 on windows only supports the smpd process manager. I am currently
looking into the code to find out the extend of support available in smpd
process manager for publishing a name (You can publish names across MPI
processes run using the same mpiexec command using smpd. MPD allows you to
specify the machines in the MPD ring during mpdboot time and the published
name is published to all the machines in the MPD ring.).

(Note: There is a -sethosts option in smpd which could be of help. I will
dig into the code and let you know soon.)

Regards,
Jayesh