[MPICH] where are the release notes for 1.0.2p1?

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Aug 6 22:56:56 CDT 2005

> In http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpich2/index.htm , the latest
> version available is 1.0.2p1 .
>
> 1) How can I know what changes/improvements were made from 1.0.2 to
> 1.0.2p1? Is there any (release notes)/changelog kind of thing?
>
> 2) How do I find out when 1.0.2p1 has been released?

>From the MPICH2 web page:

"The current version of MPICH2 is 1.0.2p1, released on July 13, 2005. This
release consists of two small changes to 1.0.2. The first is needed if you
are using the SMPD process manager on a machine other than Windows. The
other is needed if your Fortran 90 compiler complains about the comment
syntax in mpif.h. If you are not experiencing either of these problems,
1.0.2 is fine for you."

There are no changes in 1.0.2p1 other than the above.

Rajeev