[Mochi-devel] Mochi quarterly newsletter January 2024 (meeting cancelled)

Phil Carns carns at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 24 08:36:38 CST 2024

Hi all,

We are cancelling tomorrow's Mochi quarterly meeting (Thursday January
25, 2024) due to conflicts and a light agenda following the holidays.
Please reach out to us on the mailing list or the Mochi Slack space if
you have anything that you would like to discuss.  Otherwise we hope to
see you at our next quarterly meeting on April 25!

You can still find the quarterly newsletter for this month online at
https://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mochi/2024/01/23/quarterly-newsletter-january-2024/
.

Also please remember that anyone is welcome to propose agenda items or
discussion topics for upcoming meetings.

thank you,

-Mochi team