[Mochi-devel] Mochi quarterly newsletter and meeting, January 2023

Phil Carns carns at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 23 17:46:07 CST 2023

Hi all,

Our next Mochi quarterly meeting is this Thursday at 10am CT. You can
find more information here:

https://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mochi/2023/01/23/quarterly-meeting-and-newsletter-january-2023/

We'd particularly like to point out that we are inviting presentations
from the community if anyone would like to share and/or get feedback on
their work (at this meeting or future meetings):

>   * *Call for lightning presentations:*
>       o Do you have something that you would like to present at the
>         Mochi quarterly meeting? We would love to hear about
>         interesting services you have built using Mochi technology,
>         performance results, challenges and obstacles, or all of the
>         above! It may be short notice for this meeting, but please let
>         us know if you would like to share a presentation this week or
>         request a slot for a future meeting.

thanks!

-Mochi team