[MOAB-dev] OBB ray firing questions

Tim Tautges ttautges at divergent3d.com
Thu Dec 15 11:48:46 CST 2022

Sounds good, looking forward to it.

- tim

Tim Tautges
Technical Fellow, Divergent3D
ttautges at divergent3d.com

________________________________
From: Paul Wilson <paul.wilson at wisc.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2022 8:24 PM
To: Tim Tautges <ttautges at divergent3d.com>; moab-dev at mcs.anl.gov <moab-dev at mcs.anl.gov>
Cc: Shriwise, Patrick C <pshriwise at anl.gov>
Subject: Re: OBB ray firing questions

You don't often get email from paul.wilson at wisc.edu. Learn why this is important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
Caution: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links, open attachments, or respond unless you recognize the sender’s email address and know the content is safe and legitimate.

Hi Tim,

This is probably a question that Patrick or I are probably best to respond to.  That said, I’ll need to take some time with the code to remind myself how it all works.

Paul

--
Paul P.H. Wilson (he/him/his)

Computational Nuclear Engineering Research Group<http://cnerg.engr.wisc.edu>