[POOL] Pool

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Mon Dec 13 15:38:13 CST 2021

I informed our opponents (Team 7, No Sweat) that we'll be shorthanded
tomorrow, but I haven't heard back from them yet.  Dean says we're
welcome to play any make matches any day of the week, but then we'd be
responsible for paying for the table time.  Make up matches can also
be played next Tue (a week from tomorrow) starting at 4 PM before
league play begins (assuming player availability, of course).

Dean mentioned that he has players on the waiting list for the league,
one of which could start tomorrow if we want.  What do folks think
about adding another player to the team?  I think we can use 1 more
player, unless some of the Team Moe players are ready to return now
(Paul H, Derek and/or Craig?).

Dennis, will you be available tomorrow?

John