[POOL] Pool today

Main Computer dennishottman at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 22:24:58 CDT 2021

Get well so you can come out and cheer us on!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 2, 2021, at 9:01 PM, Katie Martin <kamartin02 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I hope you are having fun playing pool (and winning!). I had some extra time this week and I was really looking forward to coming, but as my mom will tell you, I'm sick as a dog and need some rest. I swear I'll come out for at least one session this season!

Hope everyone is doing well!
Katie