[POOL] Pool tomorrow!

Main Computer dennishottman at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 11 20:27:02 CDT 2021

Hey John,
I should be there between 5-6 I believe.
Hope to see you all there !!
Dennis

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 11, 2021, at 6:11 PM, Paul Lucido <pwalt8088 at gmail.com> wrote:

I should be there by 5pm. Although every time I say that I get there closer to 5:30 pm.
Cheers,
Paul Lucido

On Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 5:59 PM John Valdes <j-valdes at comcast.net<mailto:j-valdes at comcast.net>> wrote:
Hey Straight Shooters,

Reminder we have pool tomorrow.

Last week was rough; we went 1 and 4 against Holdin' Our Own, with
Dennis being the sole winner.  The rest followed the bad example of
your captain and lost (a match he should have won, speaking at least
about the captain). :(

Tomorrow we play X-Cue-Ses, on table 4, starting at 5PM as usual.  I
should be able if needed, but if not, I may come late and/or sit out
this week.

Note: Dean says our envelope was $7 short, so someone forgot to feed
it last week (you know who you are :) ). Please feed it this week.