[POOL] Pool tomorrow!

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Mon Oct 11 17:59:31 CDT 2021

Hey Straight Shooters,

Reminder we have pool tomorrow.

Last week was rough; we went 1 and 4 against Holdin' Our Own, with
Dennis being the sole winner.  The rest followed the bad example of
your captain and lost (a match he should have won, speaking at least
about the captain). :(

Tomorrow we play X-Cue-Ses, on table 4, starting at 5PM as usual.  I
should be able if needed, but if not, I may come late and/or sit out
this week.

Note: Dean says our envelope was $7 short, so someone forgot to feed
it last week (you know who you are :) ). Please feed it this week.