[POOL] Pool tomorrow and early matches?

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Mon Oct 4 18:59:24 CDT 2021

Hi Straight Shooters,

Reminder that we have pool tomorrow (Tue, Oct 5).  We'll be playing
Team 8, Holdin' Our Own, on Table 1.  They mention that they'll have 2
players available very early, arriving around 4:15, and would be
willing to start match play early if we're willing, say around 4:30.
Anyone available and willing to play at that time?  Others on their
team will be arriving between 5:30-6:30, so we could use a few early
players willing to start at, say, 4:30, 5:00, and 5:30, just in case
the matches go quickly.  I should be able to play any of those times.

Any one else available early tomorrow?