[POOL] APL restarts today!

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Tue Sep 21 13:11:00 CDT 2021

Hi Team Moe/Straight Shooters!

Argonne Pool League (semi-)officially restarts again today, after the
~1.5 year hiatus for COVID!

I don't have all the details yet, but I believe play will be much as
it was before: 5 matches per night for a 14-week session.  Play will
start at 5PM, an hour earlier than the traditional start time.
SARS-CoV-2 is still out there, so even if you're vaccinated, I believe
Q (and prudence) still require that masks be worn inside.  There
are no session dues this session, but match fees remain in place at
$7, so if you play, please remember to bring $7 to feed the envelope.

Confirmed team members for Fall are:

Tami Martin
Paul Lucido
John Valdes
Dennis Hottman (free agent from Team 7 :) )
David Byrne (potential new player, friend of Dennis)
Katie Martin (sub, as available)

On reserve, potentially returning at some undetermined date:

Paul Hovland (may be available starting in Oct)
Craig Stacey
Derek McLain

Hope to see you again in person finally at Q!