[POOL] Fwd: Fw: Argonne Pool League Summer Practice Night - Tuesday June 1

Paul Lucido paul at paulanderin.net
Wed Jun 2 19:04:05 CDT 2021

I showed up late to play some practice games and filled the last slot in the tournament moments before it began. It was a fun night. I won my first two then lost to Glenn. I think I may have peaked for the year.

It was good to see Tami, Katie and others. I hope to see more of you this summer.

Cheers,

Paul

---- On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 18:09:02 -0500 Tami Martin <tami.bosch at gmail.com> wrote ----

Hey team,

I do not know who saw this, but Katie and I are heading out to Q's now. Hope to see some there.

Tami