[POOL] Argonne Pool League Summer Practice Night - Tuesday June 1

Dean Bass deanbass at mac.com
Fri May 28 12:57:31 CDT 2021

Hello Everyone,  We are planning to have a practice pool night the first Tuesday of each month and our first one is next Tuesday, June 1.  I hope everyone is up for a chance to get together and shoot some pool. This cost will be $5 per person and I think Karle is getting there by 4pm or so to get things going.  If there is enough people, we will have a handicap 9 ball tournament based on league handicaps that starts at 7pm.  Otherwise play and practice amongst yourself.  Please let everyone who might not check their emails know.  Have a nice Memorial Day and hope to see you Tuesday.