[POOL] So close!

Jesse Amerson jesse.amerson at icloud.com
Sun Mar 21 10:45:32 CDT 2021

Greetings Moe Syzlak Experience!! I am sorry I missed the call this past Friday but definitely want to get together soon either for the next call or (gasp!) maybe even in person. Not sure if/when the pool hall will be open, but if anyone knows please tell me. Can't wait to see everyone again. Also... if there's room on the team when we get back to league play I would love to jump back in, even if its just as a backup.

Jesse