[POOL] So close!

Paul Lucido paul at paulanderin.net
Thu Mar 18 17:32:31 CDT 2021

By the way, Jesse Amerson would be interested in playing again. I lost his email address, but it used to be in our list.

Paul Lucido

---- On Thu, 18 Mar 2021 09:47:29 -0500 Katie Martin <kamartin02 at gmail.com> wrote ----

I will also be available for a Zoom meeting (Fridays preferred). Miss all of you!

-Katie