[POOL] So close!

Martin, Tami tamim at anl.gov
Thu Mar 18 08:37:50 CDT 2021

Hey team,

I will jump on a Zoom call if it is not a Tuesday or Thursday evening.

Tami Martin
Manager, Platform Software, Enterprise Software Solutions
Business and Information Services Directorate
Argonne National Laboratory
tamim at anl.gov<mailto:tamim at anl.gov>
630-252-7372

PHOENIX Teams: Platforms to Heighten Operational Excellence and eNhance Information eXperiences