[POOL] Argonne Pool League

Dean Bass deanbass at mac.com
Fri Mar 5 16:45:30 CST 2021

Hi all,  I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy.  We have just started our 2nd 7 week session and things are going well.  We are playing 4 matches a night, but if we can pick up 1 or 2 more players, we will go to five matches per night.   With more and more people in the league and the pool room being vaccinated or having had COVID, things are getting safer and safer.  If anyone is interested in joining this non-Argonne associated league, let me know.  We’d love to have you with us.  If you are still not comfortable, hopefully by the fall, everyone who wants to be vaccinated should be vaccinated and we can officially restart the Argonne Pool League.   Please let me know if you would like to come back for this current session.  - Dean