[POOL] FW: Hey

Tami Martin tami.bosch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 11:13:05 CST 2021

Hi Paul,

We have been playing pool on an unofficial (non-Argonne sanctioned) basis
for some time now.  This week (tomorrow) is the last week of this session.
We are starting a fresh session next week.

We would love to have you back on the team.  We have new players that have
joined us in the meantime and we did rename the team to Straight Shooters,
because it is a different team, but that should not stop any Team Moe
players from joining back.

Let me know if you will make it tomorrow night.  Start time is now 4 pm,
but that has been extremely flexible (mostly practice time).  I will arrive
around 6 pm.  If anyone else wants to venture out, let me know.

Thanks!

Tami