[POOL] Week #4 - We did it!

Dean Bass deanbass at mac.com
Wed Feb 3 17:30:22 CST 2021

Well, it wasn’t easy, but we managed to get week #4 in the books.  Actually we got in 17 matches, so we now have one fewer make up match.  Nice work everyone.  And again, everyone was very good with the masks and social distancing.  Good job.

We do have a couple teams that are still short players.  Team #6 is short one but are expecting more back soon.  And Team #5 is short one with a couple of slim prospects.  If you have someone who might like to play, let me know. Last week, we made a concession to allow players to play 2 matches in a night.  I consider this a last resort, but if you wish to do it, please check with your opposing team and then with me.  I’d rather do makeup matches if we can, but desperate times, we will make concessions.  I would also like to say, I feel the handicaps are working well, there were a lot of close matches last night.

Team	Team Name	Total Wins	Ranking
8	Holdin' Our Own	10	1
3	Bass Ackward	9	2
6	X-CUE-SES	9	2
1	Cue Therapy	8	4
2	Straight Shooters	8	4
7	No Sweat	8	4
4	Nice Rack	6	7
5	Nice Game, 7 Bucks	3	8

Week	Date	Table 1	Table 2	Table 3	Table 4
Number

5	9-Feb-21	2	-	8	4	-	5	6	-	7	1	-	3