[POOL] Pool Dec 22nd - Cancelled

Dean Bass deanbass at mac.com
Fri Dec 18 13:57:52 CST 2020

Hi All,  We are cancelling the pool league for December 22.  I already have 2 teams short players due to quarantines and Christmas and I’m expecting more.  I think part of our problem is all the teams have no back up players.  So one out and we’re behind.  Let’s set Jan 12 for our next night.   That gives us time to get the holidays behind us and prepare ourselves for pool.  Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all of you.  Stay safe and healthy.  - Dean