[POOL] Pool for Dec 8

Dean Bass deanbass at mac.com
Wed Dec 2 13:06:04 CST 2020

We now have enough for 4 players per team so we are good to go for Dec. 8.    I think we have to be vigilant on our social distancing and mask wearing at all times.  We should also be prepared for last minute cancellations due to quarantines and other absences.  Please let your opposing team know if someone cannot make it.  Also,  we have 3 make up matches.  I would suggest you schedule those if possible.

Week	Date	Table 1	Table 2	Table 3	Table 4
Number

3	8-Dec-20	2	-	3	6	-	8	4	-	7	1	-	5

Make up Matches from week 1

Team 1 vs Team 6
Team 3 vs Team 4
Team 5 vs Team 8

Best wishes and looking forward to seeing everyone on Dec. 8.

- Dean